AfroWellness Approach To Health & Fitness

Our Approach For A Better Life

  • A note about our contributors, experts and writers: It’s our aim to bring you the best ideas, recipes, expert advice and practical solutions to help you get closer to your own plant-based goals. That said, our experts may be plant-based, vegan or vegetarian. What they cover here will be fully plant-based, with no animal products included. We have lined up plant-based eaters and nutritionists, writers and taste-testers to bring you the best resources on raw diet.
  • We agree that eating a mostly plant-based diet is healthiest for us and the planet, and the more people who try to do it, the better off we’ll be. The best way to do that? Be inclusive and welcome anyone heading in that direction. We hope that you’ll appreciate the inclusive approach we take here and that you’ll join us on the journey to getting more people to embrace the plant-based life.
    Loading...
  • At AfroWellness, We understand that there are 4 main pillars necessary for a healthier lifestyle and increased longevity:
  • Health can’t be defined simply as absence of physical disease symptoms;

    We may experience different degrees of health in our lifetime from needing hospital care, to being unwell but able to maintain a normal life, to being as fit as an athlete. These different levels of well-being can be illustrated on a scale from 0 to 100 and where we are on this scale is influenced by the lifestyle choices we make. The AfroWellness team, strives to increase your point on this scale to a healthier level by helping you improve your choices of the natural alkaline foods you need to include in your diet plan, the water you drink, the air you breathe and the rhythmic exercises you do.

    Remember, having a symptom such as headache, nausea, constant fatigue or in worse cases diabetes, heart attack, cancer is a result of a long unobserved or unchecked accumulation of toxins. Being at point 10 on the scale means you probably suffer from cancer or morbid obesity but being at point 70 doesn’t mean you are as fit and healthy as you could be, cos healthy is totally different from being fit. We are not healthy because we are not sick. Comparing health to absence of disease is like calling light “absence of darkness” Know More…

    The 75-25 Health Rule:

    It can not be expected from anyone to live a 100% optimum lifestyle. We believe a balanced way to work towards optimal health is to follow the 75-25 rule, where you include healthier options in your life at least 75% of the time, and maintain your normal standard of living the other 25%. By following this health diet rule, you will sense a noticeable difference in the way you look and feel and your overall well-being without having to completely compromise your current lifestyle. You can start by 60-40 and work towards 80 – 20. At AfroWellness we will provide you the necessary tool-set and mindset to make it possible. Know More…

  • If you have any question concerning AHC approach to health & fitness, fill the form below;
  • Loading...

    AHC Disclaimer*

  • The contents of this website, blogs, and the newsletter are gleaned from our experiences and observations as natural healers or natural therapist practitioners, they’re meant only for educational purposes and not intended to replace medical advice, consultations, or treatment of any kind.
  • We recommend you see your professional health care provider if you suspect you have an illness or disease of any kind. We are not medically trained from the conventional schools of medicine, but we practice alternative medicine for herbal products & food supplements. Please, we don’t imply that we know what is best for someone else’s body or overall health, ultimately each of us is the only one who knows what’s best for us.
  • Stay Connected

    Translate To Swahili »
    Get In Touch
    close slider

    HEALING CENTER MEMBERSHIP TEAM

    Comrade Thurston B Charles

    Comrade Thurston Nabbale Evelyn

    Comrade Kyanda Thurston Genius

    Comrade Kyanda Ian Pius

    Comrade Kennedy Kamau Wambui

    Comrade Pelly Fenix

    Comrade Shiru Wagura

    Comrade Kizito Patrick

    Comrade Boniface Brian Okoth

    Comrade Nkayaghwa Abrahaman Issa

    Comrade Tevin Njorege

    Comrade Donnamaree Daodu

    Comrade Grace Wagura

    Comrade Magezi Roy

    Comrade Joseph Lutimba

    Comrade Kamuonjola Amon Wisdom

    Comrade Nickson Nangani

    Comrade Napoleon Tumukunde Nuwamanya

    Comrade Patrick Ssebintu

    × Lets Chat...