YOUR GI TRACT CONNECTION (Mouth To Anus)
The GI tract is a series of hollow organs joined in a long, twisting tube from the Mouth to the Anus. These include; Mouth, Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine, Large Intestine, and Anus. The Liver, Pancreas, and Gallbladder are the solid organs of the digestive system.
Gut Connection Overview;
- Imagine the most beautiful ecosystem of a river you have ever seen, teeming with life and full of biodiversity. This river not only supplies life to all of the species inside of it, but is a life source to the nature that surrounds it.
- This river, like any other flows in only one direction, however if this river’s ecology is dampened by pollution, if enough debris builds up, or if by chance something were to build a dam, we can then start to see the water back-flow. Imagine the back-flow creating stagnant areas of water where things can fester and unwanted species can overpopulate.
- Worse yet; the denial of water flowing downstream could drastically reduce the biodiversity of the entire river, creating a ripple effect in the ecosystem, damaging species we may not even realize are there.
- The river we speak of is our gastrointestinal (GI) tract (from mouth to anus). This GI tract is one long connected tube and much like a river, it feeds and provides vital nutrients to the rest of the body with unimaginable benefits, imperative to our survival.
- Just like a real river, in the 21st Century, our GI tract river can get contaminated with foreign toxemias or morbid matter, or can be used as a garbage dump, and blocked by various methods.
- All of this can lead to Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and/or Irritable Bowel Disease (IBS).
Digestive System Overview;
Our Plant Based Approach;
Why would we recommend a 100% plant-based approach to SIMO/IBS?
- This may seem counterproductive for so many people whose bodies are inflicted with lots of toxins, because fiber & other natural organic foods can irritate an already toxic & damaged gut. Please note that; Fiber & other natural organic foods do NOT IRRITATE a healthy gut. The only reason plant foods irritate one’s GI tract, is because of the damage already done to the GI and gut microbiome by the toxemias that continue to accumulate in the gut.
- This question usually has more than one answer, but one of the answers will definitely be The Original Diet for humans , which is a plant based diet. Plants (starchy vegetables, non-starchy vegetables, sea vegetables, fruit, legumes, nuts, seeds and fermented plant foods) will contain the building blocks, not just for your human tissue, but for the TRILLIONS of microbes in your body.
“The question then becomes ‘How do you fix the damage done?’”
Your Gut Connection Program Overview;
- We have designed the first 100% plant based SIBO/IBS program that will cater for your detoxification and cell nourishment needs, it has 6 phases used to incorporate healthy fiber rich foods while eliminating the true risk associated with eating unnatural foods.
- The AHC wellness program is accessed at our center or online from anywhere you have the internet, and gives you healthy living guides, special meal suggestions, personalized food journel, recipes for each phase, and access to an online AfroWellness private groups with expert help 24/7.
- In the private group you get access to our experts, educational posts, handouts to use for everyday success, bi-weekly zoom/ live cooking demos, bi-weekly live educational Q&As, and special guest speakers.